Important information for all swimmers
Please be aware of the following with regards to swimming lessons:
- Hair must be rinsed thoroughly in the showers before swimmiing or a swimming-cap must be worn.
- Remove all make-up.
- All babys MUST have swimming-nappies (e.g. ”Little Swimmers”), and swimming trunks on. Both can be purchased at the ticket-office. For more information see HERE
- To aid your childs abilty to concentrate and learn, we recommend that parents and relatives wait away from the pool area during all childrens lesson times.
- Short delays may occur when our instructors move between pools.
- Boys up to 7 years old may use the the ladies changing-rooms if accompanied by a female companion.
- Girls up to 7 years old may use the mens changing-rooms if accompanied by a male companion.
- Spectator/companion cards for admission to the changing-rooms can be purchased at the ticket-office. See prices HERE
- We expect that you help your child to get changed by themselves by the time they reach 7.
- There are NO swimming lessons during school holidays - see the dates in the holiday calendar HERE
The swimming pool RULES (ordensregler) must always be followed and if in doubt please always respect the staffs instructions.